The Student Room Group

How to revise for Psychology AO3? [A-LEVEL]

Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

With the exam season fast approaching, I was wondering what is the best way to tackle AO3?

AO1 is perfectly fine but AO3 feels like a hindrance and I've come to seek some advice on whether adapting an "Issues and Debates" could work and assist as a substitute ?

Kind Regards,
Me.

(Any advice and comments made appropriate to the topic is highly appreciated)
Original post by SafrasAMN
Hello,

Hope everyone is well.

With the exam season fast approaching, I was wondering what is the best way to tackle AO3?

AO1 is perfectly fine but AO3 feels like a hindrance and I've come to seek some advice on whether adapting an "Issues and Debates" could work and assist as a substitute ?

Kind Regards,
Me.

(Any advice and comments made appropriate to the topic is highly appreciated)

for me i shorten it down as much as possible. like a sentence for each evaluation with their name if there is one, and then when i revise if i can't recall the bigger version from the shorter version then i go back over it until i can.

if its a psychologists research, scrap their first name (if provided) and the date of the study unless they use it within the evaluation.
issues and debates is a good strategy if you really cant remember anything, also talking about generalisability, reliability, validity, ect
Reply 2
Original post by ihatedctinrs
for me i shorten it down as much as possible. like a sentence for each evaluation with their name if there is one, and then when i revise if i can't recall the bigger version from the shorter version then i go back over it until i can.

if its a psychologists research, scrap their first name (if provided) and the date of the study unless they use it within the evaluation.
issues and debates is a good strategy if you really cant remember anything, also talking about generalisability, reliability, validity, ect

thank you so much for the response, that makes a lot of sense and it's some really good advice, I've been following the second bit about 'if its a psychologists research', but yeah I'll have to manage and take that strategy down.. wish me luck

AO3 for psychology right now is the bane of my existence
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by SafrasAMN
thank you so much for the response, that makes a lot of sense and it's some really good advice, I've been following the second bit about 'if its a psychologists research', but yeah I'll have to manage and take that strategy down.. wish me luck

AO3 for psychology right now is the bane of my existence

good luck!!! you will do great im sure!!

i agree its so much to remember but thankfully once its over we never have to remember it again!! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by ihatedctinrs
good luck!!! you will do great im sure!!

i agree its so much to remember but thankfully once its over we never have to remember it again!! :biggrin:

appreshiate it greatly, got my exam tomorrow- again, thank you so much.. waiting for the time I can forget about 99% of what I've learnt :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending