The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Canada Water for GDSA Room Swap

Hi I’m a first year student staying in an en-suite at Canada Water. I’m looking for a room swap, my preference would be GDSA. Canada Water is only two tube stops away from London Bridge so very easy for Guys Campus. Please contact me if you’re interested.
Reply 1
Original post by fabfranchi
Hi I’m a first year student staying in an en-suite at Canada Water. I’m looking for a room swap, my preference would be GDSA. Canada Water is only two tube stops away from London Bridge so very easy for Guys Campus. Please contact me if you’re interested.

Hi, I have a en suite room in GDSA. Please get contact with me.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by EceAras
Hi, I have a en suite room in GDSA. Please get contact with me.

Hi, are you willing to swap? My en-suite is £289 p.w. Can you send photos of the room if possible?
Reply 3
Hi,
I want to transfer my contract to someone else because I am staying somewhere else, that room is empty right now.
Reply 4
Original post by EceAras
Hi,
I want to transfer my contract to someone else because I am staying somewhere else, that room is empty right now.

Hi, I’m trying to transfer my accom to someone else but I’m definitely interested in your GDSA en-suite. Out of curiosity, why are you moving out?
Reply 5
Hi, I am staying in my own home. I arranged home before I come to London so I should transfer my contract in GDSA to someone else.
Reply 6
You can look room photos on accommodation website.
Reply 7
Original post by EceAras
Hi, I am staying in my own home. I arranged home before I come to London so I should transfer my contract in GDSA to someone else.

Hi, would you be able to give me the room number details, so i can arrange a quick viewing.
Reply 8
Also, how much is the rent per week?
Reply 9
Also, how much is the rent per week?

Hi, 215£ per week but I don’t remember my room number if you want you can call the accommodation and ask them my name is Ece Aras, they can say my room number and you can visit the room
Reply 10
Original post by EceAras
Hi, 215£ per week but I don’t remember my room number if you want you can call the accommodation and ask them my name is Ece Aras, they can say my room number and you can visit the room

ok great! I’m just trying to find someone to take over my room at Canada Water, once that’s done I’ll be in touch, I’m very much interested :smile:
Reply 11
ok great! I’m just trying to find someone to take over my room at Canada Water, once that’s done I’ll be in touch, I’m very much interested :smile:

We should be quick because the payment time is very close I think since 25th october we should pay.
I want to transfer my Wolfson House room to a KCL undergraduates for £169 per week!
Reply 13

Hi I am staying at Moonraker Point. If you consider this accomodation, you can get contact with me.

Quick Reply

Latest