The Student Room Group

Best Uni for UX Design

i'm returning to uni after dropping out of a psychology course and a taking a gap year, but i still don't know what uni is considered good for ux design or courses in that same vein. i've gotten offers from UAL, NUA, UCA, MMU (conditional) and Ravensbourne so far. any advice?
Reply 1
hey im returning to uni after dropping out of sociology at brunel myself?? and im thinking of pursuing ux design at ual..it would've been perfect but ive seen the campus for this course in particular and its super ugly..the location too. just wish it was the holborn campus instead. anyway im applying super late this week in fact dont know whether they'll accept me though..how are you getting on?
Original post by femcelmiku
i'm returning to uni after dropping out of a psychology course and a taking a gap year, but i still don't know what uni is considered good for ux design or courses in that same vein. i've gotten offers from UAL, NUA, UCA, MMU (conditional) and Ravensbourne so far. any advice?
Reply 2
Original post by Zarazara11
hey im returning to uni after dropping out of sociology at brunel myself?? and im thinking of pursuing ux design at ual..it would've been perfect but ive seen the campus for this course in particular and its super ugly..the location too. just wish it was the holborn campus instead. anyway im applying super late this week in fact dont know whether they'll accept me though..how are you getting on?

i went to the applicant day recently, the building honestly not bad on the inside! loads of resources too, so i ended up firming it :smile: cant argue abt the location tho elephant and castle is so sketchy sometimes
Reply 3
Hiii, I’m in the same situation as you currently, I was wondering what decision you made
Reply 4
Original post by a222
Hiii, I’m in the same situation as you currently, I was wondering what decision you made
i ended up going to ual :smile: i narrowed it down between ual and nua before i chose but i have friends and family in london so i decided to stay
Reply 5
👏👏👏👏i also want to go to ual because it’s closer to where I live how is it going so far ?
Reply 6
its not bad tbh ! its slightly different than i expected, its very very helpful if u know some softwares before bc they kinda expect u to know. they do run tutorials for different softwares but its after class. rn i go in 3 days a week but it might be different when u start i had 4 before. but overall the tutors are really nice and helpful
its not bad tbh ! its slightly different than i expected, its very very helpful if u know some softwares before bc they kinda expect u to know. they do run tutorials for different softwares but its after class. rn i go in 3 days a week but it might be different when u start i had 4 before. but overall the tutors are really nice and helpful
What softwares do they expect u to know in ux?
Also are the people in that course nice? Would it be easy to find friends

Quick Reply

Latest