The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography

I have lots of content in Paper 2 to cover and I’m not sure if I can cover it all and maintain the information before my geography exam!
Which exam board are you doing?
Reply 2
AQA
Original post by Taiju
AQA

Seneca learning has AQA geography, so I would recommend it.
Original post by Taiju
I have lots of content in Paper 2 to cover and I’m not sure if I can cover it all and maintain the information before my geography exam!

If you still have about a week before your exam, you should be able to structure your time accordingly without neglecting other subjects.
I recommend you to summarise the info onto a couple of A4 pages or onto a mindmap or onto flashcards (in this case, use quizlet, cuz you won't have enough time to hand-make all your flashcards) it depends what works for you. Work towards memorising or atleast being able to know + apply most of the information and then do lots of practice on past papers.
Look at your spec and mark your weakest topics and re-look at them too.
Hope that helps and good luck for your exams!
Reply 5
Original post by *LifeHappens*
If you still have about a week before your exam, you should be able to structure your time accordingly without neglecting other subjects.
I recommend you to summarise the info onto a couple of A4 pages or onto a mindmap or onto flashcards (in this case, use quizlet, cuz you won't have enough time to hand-make all your flashcards) it depends what works for you. Work towards memorising or atleast being able to know + apply most of the information and then do lots of practice on past papers.
Look at your spec and mark your weakest topics and re-look at them too.
Hope that helps and good luck for your exams!

Thank you very much for the advice!
Reply 6
Original post by minecraftlover
Seneca learning has AQA geography, so I would recommend it.

Thanks! I will check out the website!
Reply 7
Original post by Taiju
Thanks! I will check out the website!

lol idk shi* for paper 1 , exams in 2 weeks lmaooo
but with geog its easy 2 waffle marks for yourself

Quick Reply

Latest