The Student Room Group

predicted papers. eng lit

macbeth
dr jeckyll mr hyde
inspector calls
power&conflict
any1 got any ideas on whats likely 2 come up?
Reply 1
Macbeth we may get supernatural I'm guessing
Reply 2
Original post by Issiah
Macbeth we may get supernatural I'm guessing

Yh that’s what I thought , and we did practice paper on the witches in class , however someone said the question will be about kings smthn like that.
honwtsly I think imma go through as many past papers as I can on Friday and today . And do some dr j &mr Hyde revision ?
What do u reckon will be on Dr jeckyll mr Hyde?
Reply 3
Original post by ambrxxn1
Yh that’s what I thought , and we did practice paper on the witches in class , however someone said the question will be about kings smthn like that.
honwtsly I think imma go through as many past papers as I can on Friday and today . And do some dr j &mr Hyde revision ?
What do u reckon will be on Dr jeckyll mr Hyde?

I wish I could but I'm doing A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Animal Farm. With Power and Conflict I'm thinking nature or identity.
Reply 4
Original post by Issiah
I wish I could but I'm doing A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Animal Farm. With Power and Conflict I'm thinking nature or identity. _

good luck with ur exams , thanks
Reply 5
Original post by Issiah
I wish I could but I'm doing A Christmas Carol, Macbeth and Animal Farm. With Power and Conflict I'm thinking nature or identity.

The question was so u expected , how was Macbeth exam for u ?
Reply 6
Original post by ambrxxn1
The question was so u expected , how was Macbeth exam for u ?

Probably my greatest piece of work yet I'll be real. Same with a Christmas carol it was way too good. AQA has been nice with us so far, just a matter of time where we get ****ed over. H
Reply 7
Original post by Issiah
Probably my greatest piece of work yet I'll be real. Same with a Christmas carol it was way too good. AQA has been nice with us so far, just a matter of time where we get ****ed over. H

Fr , I have a feeling the next papers are gonna be **** hard or they’re gonna make the grade boundaries really high

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending