The Student Room Group

Alevel sociology wjec/ eduqas crime and deviance

Anyone predicted the 20 or 40 marker for crime and deviance? I’ve predicted social class and crime for the 20. Not sure about 40.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by hollyc.77
Anyone predicted the 20 or 40 marker for crime and deviance? I’ve predicted social class and crime for the 20. Not sure about 40.

not sure about the 20 markers but my teacher reckons for the 40s one of the options will be interactionism or the realists.
Reply 3
Are there any predictions for the unit 4 inequality section?
did anyone do family eduqas sociology, I need so much help, I’m struggling to learn the theorists
Reply 5
Original post by hollyc.77
I’m in desperate need of help! I have my Eduqas a level sociology mock tomorrow and I am not prepared please if you remember any questions in the 2023 paper 1 (family, culture and education) and paper 3 ( crime and deviance) help me out since it’s a combo paper my head hurts👁️👄👁️

Quick Reply

Latest