The Student Room Group

sociology alevel

hi could anyone be able to support me or give me key information for sociology I'm in year 13 and I had to miss half of year 12 due to sickness could anyone support me on that also can you give a structure to use . thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by unknown175
hi could anyone be able to support me or give me key information for sociology I'm in year 13 and I had to miss half of year 12 due to sickness could anyone support me on that also can you give a structure to use . thank you

hiya!! i’m doing AQA, my topics are education, crime and deviance, familys and households and The Media. If you do any of those topics or exam board send me a message and i can email you some of my resources and structure that my teachers told us to use! i’d be happy to help you out :smile:
Original post by loulai_
hiya!! i’m doing AQA, my topics are education, crime and deviance, familys and households and The Media. If you do any of those topics or exam board send me a message and i can email you some of my resources and structure that my teachers told us to use! i’d be happy to help you out :smile:
Hi, I'm also doing these topics and at the moment I'm struggling with grasping sociology and the structure of questions; even possible question like what specific areas of the topic are likely to be asked on a 6 marker for example. I was just wondering if you'd be happy to give me any advice or information you have on anything really. Thank you.
Reply 4
Original post by sophie220007
Hi, I'm also doing these topics and at the moment I'm struggling with grasping sociology and the structure of questions; even possible question like what specific areas of the topic are likely to be asked on a 6 marker for example. I was just wondering if you'd be happy to give me any advice or information you have on anything really. Thank you.

yes ofcourse i’d be happy to! When i get on my PC later i’ll send you a DM, i’ve got a powerpoint with structures for each question! hopefully it’ll help!
Original post by loulai_
yes ofcourse i’d be happy to! When i get on my PC later i’ll send you a DM, i’ve got a powerpoint with structures for each question! hopefully it’ll help!

Thank you so much that’s great!
Original post by sophie220007

Hi just wondering if you could send me any resources on, education, crime and deviance and mass media please 😅
Reply 7
Original post by Maariya02
Hi just wondering if you could send me any resources on, education, crime and deviance and mass media please 😅
Yeh ofcourse! I'll send you a message now :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by loulai_
Hi would it be possible if you could send the powerpoint to me aswell!
Reply 9
Original post by idklol1
Hi would it be possible if you could send the powerpoint to me aswell!
ofcourse! i'll send you a message!!
Original post by loulai_
could you also send me them by any chance i’m doing the same topics as you ( on D-C)

Quick Reply

Latest