The Student Room Group

Underprepared

Anyone else been revising since before easter and still feel so underprepared for A-Levels? Feel like I need to review all the content again but not exactly got time.
Reply 1
Hi there,

I did my A Levels last year and when I sat my exams, I did feel underprepared no matter how much I studied. I felt like I didn't know some content as much as I should have and there were tiny tidbits of information that I still struggled to memorise.

I think I felt underprepared because I was worried about doing well but also because they were the first exams I actually sat (GCSEs not sat because of COVID). You might be feeling that way because you're anxious too.

My advice is to try and limit your stress and do what you can. If the pressure of revision is too much, take ten minutes to just breathe deeply then return to it. It's better than trying to revise when you're really stressed since you probably won't remember much that way.

Try Physics and Maths Tutor if you're doing science; they have nice summary sheets that I would always look over before a topic test or any exam.

Hope all goes well!

Quick Reply

Latest