The Student Room Group

Is anyone else prepared for food tech?

I am doing my AQA food tech paper tomorrow and I feel so underprepared for some reason, does anyone else feel the same way?
Original post by Haylen_4802
I am doing my AQA food tech paper tomorrow and I feel so underprepared for some reason, does anyone else feel the same way?

Hi, I’m not even doing GCSEs lol but I bet there are loads of people who don’t feel prepared - maybe they’re just not on here. And also it’s totally normal to feel like you’re not prepared, you’re probably more prepared than you think. Good luck!
Heyy! I hope your paper went well, good luck for results day next week. I am going into year 11 in september and was wondering how to get top marks on the NEA tasks. My teacher gave the entire class 3s and 4s in the mock NEA1 task and so I am really worried.
Original post by Haylen_4802

i think alot of time in class has been taken up by coursework as food tech have to complete two NEAs, but for anyone feeling unprepared use flashcards and do plenty of past papers. our exam is pretty late so youve still got time!!
i hope your exam went well haylen :biggrin:
Original post by username5883514
Heyy! I hope your paper went well, good luck for results day next week. I am going into year 11 in september and was wondering how to get top marks on the NEA tasks. My teacher gave the entire class 3s and 4s in the mock NEA1 task and so I am really worried.

hi, look at the mark scheme, do plenty of research, remember quality over quantity, when doing NEA 2 practice your practical ALOT as this takes the stress off you, have a great detailed time plan , look at exemplar students NEAs!!
hope this helps xx

Quick Reply

Latest