The Student Room Group

tips to get an A/A* in psychology a lvl

hi all ! just wondering if anyone has any tips for the exam next week?

my uni choice is conditional on getting an A specifically in psyc so i really need some advice lol !
Original post by anon-.-
hi all ! just wondering if anyone has any tips for the exam next week?

my uni choice is conditional on getting an A specifically in psyc so i really need some advice lol !

hi. I'm doing psychology a levels (edexcel) as well. my tips on getting an A is revising all the topics and specifically remembering the results because that'll help you get a few extra points when writing about case studies. also practicing lots and lots of past papers because that really helps.
Attachment
Psychopathology
Social Influence
Memory
all of them use the spreadsheet from illuminate- really firm yourself on asch and milgram and conformity as there is always a 16 marker on that
ensure your evaluation is up to scratch - learn some basic facts and put them on flashcards and rehearse until you know it well enough
Reply 3
Original post by astridreadsbooks
hi. I'm doing psychology a levels (edexcel) as well. my tips on getting an A is revising all the topics and specifically remembering the results because that'll help you get a few extra points when writing about case studies. also practicing lots and lots of past papers because that really helps.

im a bit stressed since i havent even started past papers yet and my exam is on friday !! but i do have a few days so i think i just need to stop procrastinating lol !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending