The Student Room Group

OCR Citizenship 2023 - Paper 1 - 15th May 2023

how did you guys find this paper cause i feel like the true/false statements were really weird?
Reply 1
literally so hard
Original post by georgia2023
how did you guys find this paper cause i feel like the true/false statements were really weird?
Reply 2

i would overall rate it 7/10. some questions were easier then others I would spend time worrying it is wrong. question one for example stressed me out because i knew 2 options it defiantly couldnt be but worried me for what could come up. i felt like the wording of some questions tried to trick people out.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by livi1186
i would overall rate it 7/10. some questions were easier then others I would spend time worrying it is wrong. question one for example stressed me out because i knew 2 options it defiantly couldnt be but worried me for what could come up. i felt like the wording of some questions tried to trick people out.

yes exactly, like the wording was so different in comparison to past papers. glad i'm not the only one thinking it wasn't amazing
Reply 4
yes exactly, like the wording was so different in comparison to past papers. glad i'm not the only one thinking it wasn't amazing

when i was speaking with others in my class i got the idea that the court room picture question was a kick in the teeth because majority remember key roles and titles but didnt focuse as much on where others sat. But i totally agree that it was so much more different than past papers i have done.

Quick Reply

Latest