The Student Room Group

A level stress

Hi I hope everyone is doing okay.

I keep getting waves of anxiety when I get a question wrong and its stressing me so much. I am scared I wont be able to sleep the day before my exam bc thats what happend for my mocks . Does anyone have any tips on how to reduce this stress.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi I hope everyone is doing okay.

I keep getting waves of anxiety when I get a question wrong and its stressing me so much. I am scared I wont be able to sleep the day before my exam bc thats what happend for my mocks . Does anyone have any tips on how to reduce this stress.

Hope you are doing ok! I'm the complete same so I get that. I think my biggest tip is don't revise before your exam/on your way to it if its first thing in the morning because it will just make you feel worse. Listen to music or something instead. If you think you haven't done enough remind yourself you have other papers!!! You will be completely fine in the end and if you can't get to sleep don't revise just distract yourself with something different entirely. Best of luck on your exam and remember it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't go exactly to plan. :smile:
Reply 2
Hope you are doing ok! I'm the complete same so I get that. I think my biggest tip is don't revise before your exam/on your way to it if its first thing in the morning because it will just make you feel worse. Listen to music or something instead. If you think you haven't done enough remind yourself you have other papers!!! You will be completely fine in the end and if you can't get to sleep don't revise just distract yourself with something different entirely. Best of luck on your exam and remember it isn't the end of the world if it doesn't go exactly to plan. :smile:

Thanks bro for the advice. I have to try to push through this stressful time and know that there is hope in the end. Good luck with a levels
Reply 3
Thanks bro for the advice. I have to try to push through this stressful time and know that there is hope in the end. Good luck with a levels

Exactly, not long left! Good luck to you too and I hope you end up where you want to in the end! <3

Quick Reply

Latest