The Student Room Group

gcse german listening

so for my german listening, my school's speakers were quite bad so the audio quality wasnt that good - some people could barely hear the audio. My school said they have informed the exam board to take this into account when marking, but is it likely that they actually will?
Reply 1
Original post by SeeFour1
so for my german listening, my school's speakers were quite bad so the audio quality wasnt that good - some people could barely hear the audio. My school said they have informed the exam board to take this into account when marking, but is it likely that they actually will?

Depends how bad the audio was. Also depends if the exam boards believes it was bad or if the students should have coped with it. Also I think it might have been a technical issue with the sound system or something so don’t think the exam board would really care.
Hope that answered your question!
Reply 2
Did you still answer the questions? I'm sorry about this it sounds pretty bad. I don't do my exams in the main hall but my friends told me the echo was bad in there (probably not as bad as yours), so you're not alone.

Quick Reply

Latest