The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE German Listening Higher Tier 1H (8668/LH) - 16th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your AQA GCSE German Higher tier Listening exam go?

AQA GCSE German Listening 1H (8668/LH) - 16th May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information

Date/Time: 16th May 2023, pm
Length: 45 mins (standard time)

Resources
https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/gcse/german-8668
if you're looking the exam chat on the Reading exam, you can find it here (below):
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7335218
(edited 11 months ago)
also bumping this

mostly bad it seems.

Look like it was a bad day to have the exam unless you're a native German Speaker (because most people do biology).
(edited 11 months ago)
no bc what was that THAT LISTENING WAS HORRIBLE OH MY
no literally I was like too tired from bio already and knowing I had listening and reading acc killed me bc idc if I got German done out of the way the thing is I wanted to acc have idk a whole day maybe just on a German exam not right after my 1hr 45 mins bio exam...
Original post by Talkative Toad
also bumping this

mostly bad it seems.

Look like it was a bad day to have the exam unless you're a native German Speaker (because most people do biology).
That was awful 😭 I HATE THE GUY WITH THE LOWER VOICE WITH A BURNING PASSION HIS PRONUNCIATION IS TERRIBLE IDK IF ITS BECAUSE HE HAS AN ACCENT BUT OH MY GOD

hoping writing goes well 🤪 cuz i might just get below my baseline if it doesnt!!!!
STOP I WAS EVEN TRYNA CLOSE MY EYES THINKING IM GONNA UNDERSTAND THEM OR SMTH WHAT WAS THAT
we gotta try slaying the last paper bc so far uh uh 😭😭
Original post by LoveFromFitzy
That was awful 😭 I HATE THE GUY WITH THE LOWER VOICE WITH A BURNING PASSION HIS PRONUNCIATION IS TERRIBLE IDK IF ITS BECAUSE HE HAS AN ACCENT BUT OH MY GOD

hoping writing goes well 🤪 cuz i might just get below my baseline if it doesnt!!!!
Original post by dxrksxullllll
STOP I WAS EVEN TRYNA CLOSE MY EYES THINKING IM GONNA UNDERSTAND THEM OR SMTH WHAT WAS THAT
we gotta try slaying the last paper bc so far uh uh 😭😭

Close your eyes, calm down, become one with the Germans 🧘
(edited 11 months ago)
crying. no bc their German wasnt even germanising
Original post by LoveFromFitzy
Close your eyes, calm down, become one with the Germans 🧘

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending