The Student Room Group

Macbeth’s change as a male character

Misread the question on lit paper 1 about Macbeth, only wrote about his change over the play and didn’t really link it to masculinity.
Is there a chance of still getting marks?
Reply 1
Original post by Emxxx23
Misread the question on lit paper 1 about Macbeth, only wrote about his change over the play and didn’t really link it to masculinity.

I did the exact same thing :frown:,

I just thought they were making sure we knew what his gender was ;-; I think im going to fail but to be fair that was inevitable anyway
Reply 2
Original post by Emxxx23

what exam board did you do because i did edexcel and it asked about lady macbeth just wondering because every ther person on here has had a more complex theme
Reply 3
Original post by katierev
what exam board did you do because i did edexcel and it asked about lady macbeth just wondering because every ther person on here has had a more complex theme

I did AQA and the full question was something like ‘how far does Shakespeare present Macbeth as a male character that changed throughout the play’
Reply 4
Welllll… if we fail at least we’re not alone…
Original post by Larita1212
I did the exact same thing :frown:,

I just thought they were making sure we knew what his gender was ;-; I think im going to fail but to be fair that was inevitable anyway
Reply 5
Original post by Emxxx23

acc they were just doing to make sure you were talking about how Macbeth changes and not a character linked to Macbeth. In Nov 2020, they question was the same, but it was Lady Macbeth and how she is a female character that changes and they explained in the examiner reports what they meant
Reply 6
Oh, so in that case would you say that my answer might’ve been safe?
Reply 7
Original post by Emxxx23
Oh, so in that case would you say that my answer might’ve been safe?

yh you should be calm
Reply 8
💀thank god
Reply 9
Original post by Emxxx23
I did AQA and the full question was something like ‘how far does Shakespeare present Macbeth as a male character that changed throughout the play’

ohh i did eduqcas and the full question was " how was lady macbeth presented in macbeth"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending