The Student Room Group

The Literature Exam

For the macbeth Question I talked about how Macbeth changes as a character and how he goes from the brave male he was to the tyrant and nihilist he is now while also writing about he continues to be a warrior throughout the okay. However, I did not focus on his male roles and how masculinity was a cause in this. Will i be penalised and how much will I
Reply 1
Original post by bui22333221
For the macbeth Question I talked about how Macbeth changes as a character and how he goes from the brave male he was to the tyrant and nihilist he is now while also writing about he continues to be a warrior throughout the okay. However, I did not focus on his male roles and how masculinity was a cause in this. Will i be penalised and how much will I

I dont think you will be penalised because you still focused on the change aspect. The main point was how he changes too, so I wouldn't worry. What grade are you aiming to achieve?
Reply 2
Original post by IAMTHETOPG
I dont think you will be penalised because you still focused on the change aspect. The main point was how he changes too, so I wouldn't worry. What grade are you aiming to achieve?

Grade 8 as I felt like I did very good at Jekyll and Hyde and hopefully will do on paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending