The Student Room Group

Macbeth 2023 English lit

I was wondering if everyone had linked their Macbeth essays to masculinity because myself and some of the people I talked to after the exam only talked about how Macbeth had changed over the course of the play.
If I did it wrong will I get any marks still?!
Reply 1
Original post by Emxxx23
I was wondering if everyone had linked their Macbeth essays to masculinity because myself and some of the people I talked to after the exam only talked about how Macbeth had changed over the course of the play.
If I did it wrong will I get any marks still?!

because the theme was lady macbeth you did have to link back to the her throughout however if you didnt and just told the plot like how macbeth rose to be a tyrannical leader and the gender roles being switched n so on you may still get some marks for your knowledge of the plot
Reply 2
I talked about Macbeth changing due to the women such as the witches and lady Macbeth asserting dominance. i think if you linked it to the fragility of his masculinity you would get you the marks too! I also linked it to ambition ,qualities, the witches, lady Macbeth. You should be able to bank marks if you've also linked it to other key themes thoroughly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending