The Student Room Group

RSM work shadowing program / work experience

hi i have applied to this program and have been offered a teams interview after applying and completing an online assessment, was wondering if anyone has also done this but also completed the interview and could tell me what they were asked please and how i can prepare? thank you!
Reply 1
hi I just applied for this I have yet to do the assessment but was wondering how you found it and how the interview was, are there any further stages
Reply 2
Original post by user312456
hi I just applied for this I have yet to do the assessment but was wondering how you found it and how the interview was, are there any further stages

hi it was actually quite good compared to other ones i’ve done, it’s just the assessment then teams interview and it’s quite relaxed and casual
i’ve had others that felt rushed and threw me off but this wasn’t but ig it also depends on just the interviewer!
Reply 3
that's good was it a group one or just you and the interviewer
Original post by user93_
hi it was actually quite good compared to other ones i’ve done, it’s just the assessment then teams interview and it’s quite relaxed and casual i’ve had others that felt rushed and threw me off but this wasn’t but ig it also depends on just the interviewer!
Hi, I’ve applied to the second cycle and I’ve been screened for the interviews as well.I was wondering if you could please tell me how your experience was, what kind of things they asked you, and if you secured the role? Your help would be very helpful!
Reply 5
Original post by Danbek1110
Hi, I’ve applied to the second cycle and I’ve been screened for the interviews as well.I was wondering if you could please tell me how your experience was, what kind of things they asked you, and if you secured the role? Your help would be very helpful!

hi,
it was actually much better than i expected and i’m def usually not good w interviews, and also it went very long so don’t worry abt it! also since it’s a video interview its a bit better because you can see someone on the other side as opposed to phone call interviews - and i can’t remember exactly what i was asked as it was almost a year ago & the questions may not be the same every year, but there was def something like ‘tell me about yourself’ at the start, so i talked abt studies etc, and skills based questions, and they asked me about a time i’ve worked in a team, and then a few more but i cant remember exactly
but i would say definitely have scenarios / times you’ve showed certain skills and teamwork in mind as they often ask those, and expect examples!
and yes, i managed to get the role
good luck! hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending