The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

RSM IBA OR International Management @ Warwick

Hey! So I recently got offers for RSM IBA / Warwick International Management / Essec BBA and was wondering which business school is the best.
Im an international student but don't mind paying fees & not really looking for an IB career (more tech consulting / entrepreneurship). Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, abandon ESSEC. Then, depends if you want to live in the UK then go for Warwick if Europe go to RSM. Both are really good undergrads and you can't go wrong with any. Afterwards, price is not the same but that you already know :wink:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Any800
Hey, abandon ESSEC. Then, depends if you want to live in the UK then go for Warwick if Europe go to RSM. Both are really good undergrads and you can't go wrong with any. Afterwards, price is not the same but that you already know :wink:

Im looking forrward to work in EMEA, but would be great to know if I can enter IB in LDN even with RSM? Thanks for the insights. The price difference is extreme tho haha.
Reply 3
You can enter London but you will need some internship experience ideally in London. I know some people that have done it so it is possible.
Reply 4
Original post by Any800
You can enter London but you will need some internship experience ideally in London. I know some people that have done it so it is possible.

Great to know! thx for your advices!

Quick Reply

Latest