The Student Room Group

Veterinary exams

Are there any good revision resources or practice exam question available
Thanks
As in for exams in vet school? At Liverpool we don’t have past papers etc but VIN is a good website, you can find loads of flash cards on Quizlet etc. Personally I made summary tables for each topic and now I use that to revise from, and use YouTube for any difficult concepts and draw things quite a lot - I like some textbooks like Dissection of the Dog with pictures. Talking to friends about topics even casually is quite useful to solidify knowledge.
Original post by pattinson06
Are there any good revision resources or practice exam question available
Thanks

Unfortunately most vet schools don't have past papers. You may have mock exams (formatives) but its unlikely that there are past papers. VIN has already been mentioned but its great for anatomy. Nottingham has a dedicated quizlet group with other 300 sets of flashcards with is helpful. The anatomy colouring books are also great. My friends and i made kahoots and used them!
Reply 3
I use chatGTP to generate practice questions (essay style and multiple choice) and cases to work out. But you need to be specific when writing the prompt -> eg. "generate 10 short answer practice questions for a veterinary student on the topic of xxx". And always double check the answers with an actual textbook/notes as it's only an AI at the end of the day and you can't trust it 100%. Other than that, it's an amazing tool if used for genuine studying.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending