The Student Room Group

dont second guess AQA!!!

I don't know whether or not this will help but my teachers explained to me to never second guess aqa, some people are saying "gender hasn't come up in a while" or "marxsim hasn't come up yet " but with AQA you will never know what to expect. For example, marketisation came up 2 years in a row- one as a 10 and one as a 30.
I have also heard some people saying because the psychology exam was easy it means sociology will be too, i honestly hope that it us easy so that everyone can get the grades that they want but comparing it to a different subject will not guarantee that it will be easy.
also make sure that you don't miss out the 10 marker at the end of the paper - this could be anything from the theory and methods topic- this includes sociology as a science and even postmodernism vs modernism debate.
Second guessing what will come up on the exam will only make you want to revise what you think will come up, its what i did in my mocks and it did not help!
REVISE EVERYTHING!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by bruhsociology
I don't know whether or not this will help but my teachers explained to me to never second guess aqa, some people are saying "gender hasn't come up in a while" or "marxsim hasn't come up yet " but with AQA you will never know what to expect. For example, marketisation came up 2 years in a row- one as a 10 and one as a 30.
I have also heard some people saying because the psychology exam was easy it means sociology will be too, i honestly hope that it us easy so that everyone can get the grades that they want but comparing it to a different subject will not guarantee that it will be easy.
also make sure that you don't miss out the 10 marker at the end of the paper - this could be anything from the theory and methods topic- this includes sociology as a science and even postmodernism vs modernism debate.
Second guessing what will come up on the exam will only make you want to revise what you think will come up, its what i did in my mocks and it did not help!
REVISE EVERYTHING!

do you reckon the last 10 marker will be on postmodernism?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending