The Student Room Group

help

is it too late to go from U's to at least Bs when my A levels are in 50 days?
Reply 1
I'm studying Politics, History and Economics. Both politics and econ are Edexcel and history is AQA
Reply 2
i dont take any of ur subjects but past papers n mark schemes r the way to go. if u dont know content, answer questions with the textbook open until u can recall the info without aid, make essay plans (history i’m guessing), making flashcards at this point would be useless but many people will have made them just search ur course on quizlet or smth. you will do great and goodluck!! for history tho id just do essay plans and content blurting n time lines. i dont take it but thats what my friend does :smile:!!
Do you know why you are getting U's? Is it because you haven't done enough revision or because you've missed lessons or because you don't understand the content or you struggle with how the questions are asked and structuring the answers correctly for example? I think you need to look at why you got U's and work from there.

Go through past papers, write a lot of practice essays and essay plans, It'll be tough and you'll need to put the work in - but from a U the only way is up!
Reply 4
Original post by romeeoo
i dont take any of ur subjects but past papers n mark schemes r the way to go. if u dont know content, answer questions with the textbook open until u can recall the info without aid, make essay plans (history i’m guessing), making flashcards at this point would be useless but many people will have made them just search ur course on quizlet or smth. you will do great and goodluck!! for history tho id just do essay plans and content blurting n time lines. i dont take it but thats what my friend does :smile:!!
Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest