The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA paper 2

Apparently localisation of function of the brain came up last year, should I revise AO3 for this topic or would it be useless ?
Reply 1
It did come up last year, I did a mock on it. I'm still revising the AO3 though as depending on the question it could be applicable, I'm not planning on missing anything out
Reply 2
Original post by jjeeeeeea
It did come up last year, I did a mock on it. I'm still revising the AO3 though as depending on the question it could be applicable, I'm not planning on missing anything out

Also I literally don’t know how I would write Ao1 on like the nervous systems and neutrons and synaptic transmission . Is the ao1 really overwhelmed in the textbook u think? Because there’s no way all of it could be written in an exam
Reply 3
Original post by Shenice599
Also I literally don’t know how I would write Ao1 on like the nervous systems and neutrons and synaptic transmission . Is the ao1 really overwhelmed in the textbook u think? Because there’s no way all of it could be written in an exam

There was a 6 mark (i think) question on nervous system division last year, all you really need to do is remember what each subsystem divides into and the function of them. Doesn't have to be super detailed.
Not really sure how many marks they can do for neurons and synaptic transmission though.. are you using illuminate textbook? I think you need everything other than the random facts and weird explanations like how many nerves in the body, the textbook is just trying to make you understand it so just get the main points like what is in the green box on the left

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending