The Student Room Group

Has anyone here suffered from mental fatigue

Has anyone here suffered from mental fatigue? I’ve had it since February and it’s really affecting me
Reply 1
Yes definitely, what I did back then was change my habits...
So I picked up new hobbies (distractions), really focused on myself, my happiness and surrounded myself with people that really made me feel good. Might seem corny but I was personally suffering from burnout due to school and I had to shift my focus to things that weren't draining me.
So def watch movies, go on solo dates (get out of your house for sure), and hang out with your friends!!
This might be general but I really hope you'll be able to get out of this slump soon, focus on yourself and your mental health.
I wish you the best!! It'll only get better with time.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone here suffered from mental fatigue? I’ve had it since February and it’s really affecting me

Been having it since COVID.
Reply 3
Original post by stella2905
Yes definitely, what I did back then was change my habits...
So I picked up new hobbies (distractions), really focused on myself, my happiness and surrounded myself with people that really made me feel good. Might seem corny but I was personally suffering from burnout due to school and I had to shift my focus to things that weren't draining me.
So def watch movies, go on solo dates (get out of your house for sure), and hang out with your friends!!
This might be general but I really hope you'll be able to get out of this slump soon, focus on yourself and your mental health.
I wish you the best!! It'll only get better with time.

Thank you very much. It really came at the wrong time. I’m trying to get my assignments done so I can get the grades I need for university. Bit by bit.
this weekend I didn’t do anything really, I just wanted to rest.
Reply 4
Original post by Mohammed_80
Been having it since COVID.

Hopefully you’ll get better overtime
Original post by Anonymous
Hopefully you’ll get better overtime

Thank you very much likewise wishing the best towards you.

Quick Reply

Latest