The Student Room Group

Tax Specialist Programme (TSP) for private practice?

Just wondering if a 5-year TSP, accredited by HMRC after all the exams, would have the credentials to legally open and operate a tax business?

I noticed online it states needing ACCA, CTA etc but surely the TSP qualification and experience would be even better?

Quick Reply