The Student Room Group

??

??
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Daniel_Akinyeye
It sounds weird but every time I finish an exam, I always get hard. It doesn't happen before or during the exam, always when I leave the exam hall. Why does this happen?

Our bodies are all unique and react differently to stuff, right? So, after finishing an exam, you're probably feeling all pumped up, relieved, or even excited. And those emotions can actually trigger physical changes in your body, like increased blood flow and arousal. And for dudes, that can sometimes result in an erection.

On the psychological side, when you're done with a tough test, you might feel this huge sense of accomplishment and relief. It's like a weight off your shoulders, you know? And that feeling of relaxation and reduced stress levels can mix with the physical response, making things happen down there.

If this whole situation freaks you out or makes you uncomfortable, don't sweat it! You can try to shift your focus or energy after exams. Take deep breaths, listen to chill tunes, or take a walk to help you calm down and ease those physical reactions. But if it keeps bothering you or doesn't go away, it's probably a good idea to talk to a healthcare pro who can give you more personalised advice and guidance, no worries!
Original post by fb276
Our bodies are all unique and react differently to stuff, right? So, after finishing an exam, you're probably feeling all pumped up, relieved, or even excited. And those emotions can actually trigger physical changes in your body, like increased blood flow and arousal. And for dudes, that can sometimes result in an erection.

On the psychological side, when you're done with a tough test, you might feel this huge sense of accomplishment and relief. It's like a weight off your shoulders, you know? And that feeling of relaxation and reduced stress levels can mix with the physical response, making things happen down there.

If this whole situation freaks you out or makes you uncomfortable, don't sweat it! You can try to shift your focus or energy after exams. Take deep breaths, listen to chill tunes, or take a walk to help you calm down and ease those physical reactions. But if it keeps bothering you or doesn't go away, it's probably a good idea to talk to a healthcare pro who can give you more personalised advice and guidance, no worries!

Okay, that makes sense
Reply 3
me too idk whats wreontg w me
Reply 4
Original post by Daniel_Akinyeye
It sounds weird but every time I finish an exam, I always get hard. It doesn't happen before or during the exam, always when I leave the exam hall. Why does this happen?

digital footprint

Quick Reply

Latest