The Student Room Group

Where do I get help if I think I might be bipolar?

Hello,
I been looking at the symptoms and I might have bipolar. I didn't really believe in mental health issues much or at least myself but idk now. Is there a way to get tested or assembled for it because I am just worried and scared. I don't want it if I do have it but I want to know if I have it.
Reply 1
Depending on your symptoms, you may also need tests to see whether you have a physical problem, such as an underactive thyroid or an overactive thyroid.

If you have bipolar disorder, you'll need to visit your GP regularly for a physical and mental health review.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I been looking at the symptoms and I might have bipolar. I didn't really believe in mental health issues much or at least myself but idk now. Is there a way to get tested or assembled for it because I am just worried and scared. I don't want it if I do have it but I want to know if I have it.

Speaking to a GP would be the first point of call. If you have symptoms, you may be referred to a mental health team for assessment.
Reply 3
how old are you and what makes you think you are bipolar? asking as I think I might be too
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
how old are you and what makes you think you are bipolar? asking as I think I might be too

Same :/

Quick Reply

Latest