The Student Room Group

English Literature Paper 2

Can I still get a grade 6/7 in English Literature because I missed unseen poetry accidentally?
I just forgot about it and feel like an idiot, I was crying after the exam when I realised, I heavily revised An inspector calls and anthology poetry and I flicked through the pages of the booklet and didn't check properly and didn't see the unseen poetry.
Reply 1
if you were to get maximum marks on both paper 1 and paper 2(apart from the unseen...) you would be able to get about an 8 so yeah it is still attainable
Reply 2
Original post by abcdefghi1
if you were to get maximum marks on both paper 1 and paper 2(apart from the unseen...) you would be able to get about an 8 so yeah it is still attainable

Thank you for the feedback, I was really stressed and I feel so daft, hopefully my hard work pays off.
I hope you do amazing in your exams! Good luck!
Reply 3
i did the questions about how old and young characters respond to the inspector, but i can't remember the other one, what was it, it was something to do life for female characters??
Reply 4
unseen is like only 1/3 of the paper 2 and 1/5 of the whole thing, so if everything else was really good then you can even get an 8 (depending on grade boundaries)
Reply 5
Original post by PriyeshP07
i did the questions about how old and young characters respond to the inspector, but i can't remember the other one, what was it, it was something to do life for female characters??

Yes it was and I did the same question.
Reply 6
Original post by AJSM
unseen is like only 1/3 of the paper 2 and 1/5 of the whole thing, so if everything else was really good then you can even get an 8 (depending on grade boundaries)

Thank you for your feedback and yeah I still have a chance but it may be more difficult so I have to be ready for the repercussions. 🤷*♀️ I hope you do amazing in your exams and good luck!
Reply 7
thank you, good luck to you too
Reply 8
Thank you, I hope i still get a 6 in Literature. 😇
Reply 9
Original post by Ytftgy7g7yby7
Yes it was and I did the same question.

hey,dyu remember the unseen poetry and langauge paper 2 question 5?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending