The Student Room Group

Revision journal 2023 A Levels

This is my revision journal to make sure I keep up to date and complete the necessary hours with the expectation that someone is seeing this thread (even if there isnt)

Spoiler

04056ed655528bc080b0e11ef1f45d4b.jpg I honestly can't wait for these A levels to be done and dusted. I am not sure how to make this journal aesthetic so do bare with me as I learn from other people's threads on how to make it look pretty :biggrin:

If any of youse do these subjects (in spoiler) do PM me, we could always do revision sessions on flora together :biggrin:DDDD

First exam: Economics and Psychology in two weeks time
English literature follows behind 4 days after,
the same week as English literature it is economics and psychology paper 2 :frown:

Currently I have not done my paper 2 revision so I will not alternate and begin that tomorrow.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 1
Today:
Complete ASND essay homework on relationships by 12PM
what's ur flora? I can add u?
Original post by lcvedingdong
This is my revision journal to make sure I keep up to date and complete the necessary hours with the expectation that someone is seeing this thread (even if there isnt)

Spoiler

04056ed655528bc080b0e11ef1f45d4b.jpg I honestly can't wait for these A levels to be done and dusted. I am not sure how to make this journal aesthetic so do bare with me as I learn from other people's threads on how to make it look pretty :biggrin:

If any of youse do these subjects (in spoiler) do PM me, we could always do revision sessions on flora together :biggrin:DDDD

First exam: Economics and Psychology in two weeks time
English literature follows behind 4 days after,
the same week as English literature it is economics and psychology paper 2 :frown:

Currently I have not done my paper 2 revision so I will not alternate and begin that tomorrow.
Reply 3
I think I need to send a QR code, if its fine can you PM me your QR code instead - because I cant post the file on here for some reason.
Original post by kathryn111367
what's ur flora? I can add u?
Reply 4
lol icl I forgot about this thread but today I am to finally revise and learn all of paper 1 psychology by pulling an all nighter and doing a practice paper for economics as well as creating critics for Othello.

If I have time I will do Rossetti poems as well and finish writing them up.
Reply 5
I honestly cannot believe it is taking me over 2 days just to complete memorising social influence studies, that is not a good sign.

Quick Reply

Latest