The Student Room Group

What cartoons can't you get back into as an adult?

For me I am finding strawberry shortcake really boring though I enjoyed it but not as much as other cartoons when I was younger, and I also hate Dora the explorer when I loved it as a child
I can't, but I would love to: Droppy the Dog. Was an old-fashioned cartoon even to my time, but up to these days still hilarious. It never lost the charme.
Lots of Hanna-Barbera cartoons don't really stand up now compared to then :tongue:
Original post by artful_lounger
Lots of Hanna-Barbera cartoons don't really stand up now compared to then :tongue:

Would like to see Top Cat or Wacky Races again. Better than the Flintstones and the Jetsons. Silly humor with slapstick is my taste and makes always my day!
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
There's the Dora the explorer when she's older now, I prefer those to the young Dora the explorer
Original post by Kallisto
Would like to see Top Cat or Wacky Races again. Better than the Flintstones and the Jetsons. Silly humor with slapstick is my taste and makes always my day!

I used to watch top cat as a kid. Not seen it in years, would love to see it again.
I think that bob the builder nowadays is rubbish. Its been ruined.
It was amazing years ago (i was a bit too old to watch it myself but used to watch it with my sister).
But they have made it all animated nowadays and ruined it.

Id like to get back into the tweenies. They should bring that back. That show was legendary.
Reply 7
Thomas the Tank Engine was definitely better with the actual model trains and not the digital animation.
Original post by Emma:-)
I used to watch top cat as a kid. Not seen it in years, would love to see it again.

Your words are mine.
We both think that this cartoon is fine.
I wish the TV back to the oldies,
I like to watch thanks to these goldies.
But what do you think?
Did nostalgia coloured my glasses to pink?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest