The Student Room Group

Cefs LIBF financial studies level 3

I'm a year 12 student who has achieved a C in cefs with both unit 1 and unit 2 results combined. i was wondering would this grade be sent off to my UCAS for when applying for university? im also doing a level maths and a level business and want to go to Loughborough and i need an AAA or A*AB including A* in a level maths. im mainly concerned about my libf cefs predicted grade and was wondering if i could have some advice on this, thanks.
Original post by brownboy2006
I'm a year 12 student who has achieved a C in cefs with both unit 1 and unit 2 results combined. i was wondering would this grade be sent off to my UCAS for when applying for university? im also doing a level maths and a level business and want to go to Loughborough and i need an AAA or A*AB including A* in a level maths. im mainly concerned about my libf cefs predicted grade and was wondering if i could have some advice on this, thanks.

Hi @brownboy2006

It's great to hear you're thinking of coming to Loughborough!

The team on TSR don't work in admissions so I think it would be best to get in contact with admissions on [email protected] and they will be able to advise you.

If you have any other questions about Loughborough just let us know :smile:

Jess

Quick Reply

Latest