The Student Room Group

KPMG interview thing

hi ive just done the kpmg video interview type thing and i feel i have really done bad on the video questions. the writing questions and the drag boxes i found alright. will this be heavily judged on the video responses?
Original post by sophia2607
hi ive just done the kpmg video interview type thing and i feel i have really done bad on the video questions. the writing questions and the drag boxes i found alright. will this be heavily judged on the video responses?

How did it go? Each stage is just something you have to pass to get to the next. The final stage of the VLP is the part where they look at your performance on that day and make an offer from there. I'm sure you've heard back by now ?
Reply 2
Original post by blushingsakura
How did it go? Each stage is just something you have to pass to get to the next. The final stage of the VLP is the part where they look at your performance on that day and make an offer from there. I'm sure you've heard back by now ?

i didnt get it 😭😭😭 ill reapply next year. really need to focus on video interviews i do so bad in them
Original post by sophia2607
i didnt get it 😭😭😭 ill reapply next year. really need to focus on video interviews i do so bad in them

Having applied to a bunch of apprenticeships and did the video interviews, I'd recommend you prep for them just like a normal interview. I know its daunting talking to yourself but the main thing you need to do is practice speaking in front of a camera. Dont panic when seeing the questions, rehearse and practice it - u can acc get quite a bit done in 1.5 mins yk! You need to just treat it like a normal interview.
Be assertive, clear, maintain eye contact, hand gestures in your points, etc. Recording urself when practicing and preparing before really helps cos you identify what habits you need to change. How did you feel the points you acc made went? Could be a matter of just your answers/structures.
Feel free to dm for any advice! (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending