The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Regarding my refund from Coventry University

I have made a refund request to Coventry University and it's been more than 4 weeks now so from then I did not receive anything from Coventry University.
Original post by Anonymous
I have made a refund request to Coventry University and it's been more than 4 weeks now so from then I did not receive anything from Coventry University.

What is the context, what are you asking to be refunded and why.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
I have made defferal request in sep22 but,from then till April they didn't send me an offer letter so that's why I initiated my refund.
Hello,
I would like to apologise for the delay in the university getting back to you and I understand that this is frustrating for you.
I have linked below the universities payment and refund page, there is an online form for you to fill out on there to start the process-or refill to possibly bump up your application incase it was missed!
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/key-information/registry/withdrawal-refunds/

If you have completed this step and still haven't got a reply, please contact registry on the numbers I have provided below;

Academic Registry's opening hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
Wednesday: 11am - 5pm

Contact details:
Undergraduate queries: [email protected].
PGR queries: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 24 7765 2200.

Kind regards,
Courtney H
Reply 4
I have received that form in my email from Coventry University on 4th May and I filled it and sent them back,but from then I didn't get any update regarding the same as of now.pls let me know about it.

Kind regards,
Parth patel
Original post by PARTH SOP
I have received that form in my email from Coventry University on 4th May and I filled it and sent them back,but from then I didn't get any update regarding the same as of now.pls let me know about it.

Kind regards,
Parth patel

Hi Parth,

I would advise you to follow up your refund enquiry with the Finance Team. Please see contact details below for the Refunds Team.

Phone: 02477 650468
Email: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Juzer
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest