The Student Room Group

Am I going to get caught and plagiarised?

Hi, I was preparing for English language Paper 2 Question 5, I use AI to prepare for any potential statements, mostly because the humour and language devices it uses is great, would 1 get caught if I wrote it in my real exam, not everything of course just like the devices used / my exam board is AQA GCSE / do they have scanners or something? Surely its yap likely why would they expect students to know the portagrqquestsees
If youre just taking inspiration from the statement then nothing will happen. I wouldn't expect you to remember what the AI generated line by line anyway. Plus, loads of students take inspiration from everything and anything from books to song lyrics. As long as you're not copying it down word for word then they can't do much about it
Reply 2
Original post by Carrotsroom
If youre just taking inspiration from the statement then nothing will happen. I wouldn't expect you to remember what the AI generated line by line anyway. Plus, loads of students take inspiration from everything and anything from books to song lyrics. As long as you're not copying it down word for word then they can't do much about it

Thank youuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending