The Student Room Group

hello everyone! :)

hey fellow students!
nice to meet you all; i'm excited to find my way around TSR as an actual user since i have been here before but never made an account :u: (i love the cute emojis here too)
see you around hopefully!
Reply 1
Original post by fernducko
hey fellow students!
nice to meet you all; i'm excited to find my way around TSR as an actual user since i have been here before but never made an account :u: (i love the cute emojis here too)

Hello fellow student :beard:
Are you going to uni this September?
Reply 2
Original post by Andi.0k
Hello fellow student :beard:
Are you going to uni this September?

ah nope! i'm still in secondary school/doing my gcses currently - i'm assuming you are? :tongue:
Reply 3
ah nope! i'm still in secondary school/doing my gcses currently - i'm assuming you are? :tongue:

Yeah or an apprenticeship we will see how things play out.
Good luck with your exams :rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by Andi.0k
Yeah or an apprenticeship we will see how things play out.
Good luck with your exams :rolleyes:

i see that's super cool! thank you and all the best to you as well :thumbsup:
Reply 5
i see that's super cool! thank you and all the best to you as well :thumbsup:

You don't happen to want to study architecture do you :eek:
Reply 6
Original post by Andi.0k
You don't happen to want to study architecture do you :eek:

ohohoh no, unfortunately i don't think i'm very good at designing buildings irl. why though? do you? :curious:
hey fellow students!

hello!
Reply 8
ohohoh no, unfortunately i don't think i'm very good at designing buildings irl. why though? do you? :curious:

Yeah unfortunately I'm setting myself up but oh well
Reply 9
hey fellow students!

Welcome to TSR! Hope you are finding the site (and emoji's :smile:) good so far, do let us know if you need any help finding anything
Reply 10
Original post by zalishmalikk
hello!

hi there! how are you?

Original post by Andi.0k
Yeah unfortunately I'm setting myself up but oh well

oh hahaha, don't say that i'm sure you're great at it :biggrin: what do you like the most about architecture?

Original post by Wilykit
Welcome to TSR! Hope you are finding the site (and emoji's :smile:) good so far, do let us know if you need any help finding anything

thank you!! the emojis are fantastic lol :dancing:i'm enjoying being here a lot!
Reply 11
hi there! how are you?

oh hahaha, don't say that i'm sure you're great at it :biggrin: what do you like the most about architecture?

thank you!! the emojis are fantastic lol :dancing:i'm enjoying being here a lot!

I like the impact it has on society. Something about creating your surroundings really appeals to me. :spider:
Reply 12
hey fellow students!

hello fellow student! i am wanted in 14 countries
Reply 13
Welcome to TSR!! Good luck with ur GCSEs, I remember how stressful it was when I was studying for them haha, I was low-key grateful for covid. Hope u enjoy this forum (and the emojis) - this is my current personal favourite lol :headbang:

Quick Reply

Latest