The Student Room Group

Frenulem

My son had the operation done it is 3 days after and he is saying it is no better than before the procedure what does he do now?
Reply 1
As it's only been a few days since he had the operation then obviously it's still bit tender and if he been given any medication for the pain then this should help but if it's not only thing you can do is contact your own GP unless he got a follow up appointment with the surgeon at the outpatient clinic.

If he thinks it's no difference then perhaps discuss it with your GP and see what they say about it.
I would say wait until the stitches are removed and then see if there's any difference.

You can get back to normal activities within 2-3 weeks, but avoid contact sports for a while. You will be sore for a couple of weeks, with swelling and bruising of your penis for 3-4 days. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Don't touch your genitals for 48 hours post op.

Original post by Mynicola30
My son had the operation done it is 3 days after and he is saying it is no better than before the procedure what does he do now?

Quick Reply

Latest