The Student Room Group

paper 2 exam

Does anyone know what is a MUST revise before the paper 2 exam? I am revising bits and stuff but I don't know what is a must to revise in order to get the high marks, I know that it depends on different people but I just want a general idea what is the important thing for let's say, a 20 marker for both topics (family and beliefs)
Original post by Lauryn05
Does anyone know what is a MUST revise before the paper 2 exam? I am revising bits and stuff but I don't know what is a must to revise in order to get the high marks, I know that it depends on different people but I just want a general idea what is the important thing for let's say, a 20 marker for both topics (family and beliefs)

everything atp. you can look at past papers and try to predict what topics haven't really come up. A lot of people are predicting policies might come up but try your best to revise as much as you can as anything could come up
Reply 2
Original post by Wabayuhyuh
everything atp. you can look at past papers and try to predict what topics haven't really come up. A lot of people are predicting policies might come up but try your best to revise as much as you can as anything could come up

Oops sorry I didnt see your reply, (I dont really use this website often, sorry) ngl that paper 2 was something else though. Idk how I feel about that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending