The Student Room Group

Inquiry about Private Candidates for Cambridge Examinations

To*whom*it*may*concern,
Hi,*I*am*interested*in*appearing*as*a*private*candidate for*Cambridge*examinations.*I*wanted*to*inquire about the*centres*that*accept*private*candidates*for*these* exams*in*the*UK, more*specifically*near*Leicester, like Nottingham or Coventry, Hinckley, Coalville.

Additionally,*I*would*like*to*know*which*subjects*are*offered*for Cambridge*examinations.*My*chosen*subjects*are*as*follows;
Cambridge*International*AS*and*Alevel:
1-Biology:9700
(Paper*1,Paper*2,Paper*3)
2-Chemistry:9701
3-Physics:9702

Cambridge*OLevel:
4-First*language*Urdu:3247
(Paper*1,Paper 2)

All of these subjects are rarely offered in one centre due to OLevel Urdu(First language:3247) which is not offered by many centres and Iam not allowed to give my exams in 2 separate centres as said by Cambridge this May/June.If anyone is aware of a centre that offers all 4 of my subjects your help will be highly solicited.
I*appreciate*your*time*and*assistance*in*this*matter.*Thank*you*in*advance*for*your*prompt*response.

Best*regards,
Original post by Javeriya ijaz
To*whom*it*may*concern,
Hi,*I*am*interested*in*appearing*as*a*private*candidate for*Cambridge*examinations.*I*wanted*to*inquire about the*centres*that*accept*private*candidates*for*these* exams*in*the*UK, more*specifically*near*Leicester, like Nottingham or Coventry, Hinckley, Coalville.

Additionally,*I*would*like*to*know*which*subjects*are*offered*for Cambridge*examinations.*My*chosen*subjects*are*as*follows;
Cambridge*International*AS*and*Alevel:
1-Biology:9700
2-Chemistry:9701
3-Physics:9702

Cambridge*OLevel:
4-First*language*Urdu:3247
(Paper*1,Paper 2)

All of these subjects are rarely offered in one centre due to OLevel Urdu(First language:3247) which is not offered by many centres and Iam not allowed to give my exams in 2 separate centres as said by Cambridge this May/June.If anyone is aware of a centre that offers all 4 of my subjects your help will be highly solicited.
I*appreciate*your*time*and*assistance*in*this*matter.*Thank*you*in*advance*for*your*prompt*response.

Best*regards,

Have*you*searched*the*JCQ*list,*here?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Have*you*searched*the*JCQ*list,*here?

Yes,but the thing is my awarding body is CIE and that option is not available for selection
Original post by Javeriya ijaz
Yes,but the thing is my awarding body is CIE and that option is not available for selection

Apologies. For CIE you want this page on their web site. Pick the country and town in which you want to sit the exam, and it'll give you a list of exam centes. Make sure it says "Yes" under the "Private candidates accepted" column.

You might also want to read CIE's Private Candidates page, here.
I already emailed them.It is is very rare to find a centre that accepts all 4 of my subjects particularly due to Olevel Urdu(3247) and my practical exams for my Alevel sciences.I just needed someone's utmost help in finding a suitable centre for all my subjects.Again all your help is needed.
Kind regards
Reply 5
I already emailed them.It is is very rare to find a centre that accepts all 4 of my subjects particularly due to Olevel Urdu(3247) and my practical exams for my Alevel sciences.I just needed someone's utmost help in finding a suitable centre for all my subjects.Again all your help is needed.
Kind regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending