The Student Room Group

should i complete dofe

i’m currrently in year 12, and i’m almost done with my gold dofe. i want to apply to dentistry so i’ll need to apply by october and by then i will have finished all my sections for dofe. however, i’m debating whether to do the residential section during the summer or not. it takes up a week of my time, and i’d like to spend as much time as i can prepping for the ucat. but due to the nature of competitiveness of dentistry, would it be more sensible to finish dofe instead of saying i’m ‘still completing’ it on uni applications? i don’t really do many other extra curriculars which is why i chose to do dofe in the first place
Original post by jenny666
i’m currrently in year 12, and i’m almost done with my gold dofe. i want to apply to dentistry so i’ll need to apply by october and by then i will have finished all my sections for dofe. however, i’m debating whether to do the residential section during the summer or not. it takes up a week of my time, and i’d like to spend as much time as i can prepping for the ucat. but due to the nature of competitiveness of dentistry, would it be more sensible to finish dofe instead of saying i’m ‘still completing’ it on uni applications? i don’t really do many other extra curriculars which is why i chose to do dofe in the first place

still completing is fine

Quick Reply

Latest