The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

US applicant LSE

i’m an applicant to history & politics @ LSE as an american, and just noticed that one of the entry requirements is a “minimum HS diploma GPA of 3.7.” My unweighted GPA is below this, but my weighted GPA is below. Will admissions consider whichever one is higher, or would they go with my unweighted? If I meet my other requirement (5 scores of 5 on AP tests) but am below the required GPA, will I be rejected even if my bad grades were concentrated in a year before I had even applied to LSE?
It all depends on how desperate LSE is for International fee payers.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by ananas01
i’m an applicant to history & politics @ LSE as an american, and just noticed that one of the entry requirements is a “minimum HS diploma GPA of 3.7.” My unweighted GPA is below this, but my weighted GPA is below. Will admissions consider whichever one is higher, or would they go with my unweighted? If I meet my other requirement (5 scores of 5 on AP tests) but am below the required GPA, will I be rejected even if my bad grades were concentrated in a year before I had even applied to LSE?
60% of LSE students are from India or China. It doesnt leave much left and anyone not meeting a requirement is almost certain to be rejected as they are way over subscribed and will have plenty who meet ALL the requirements.
Original post by ananas01

hi this is off topic but, I was wondering how well known LSE is in america?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending