The Student Room Group

Looking for a full-time student who want to live in central London this summer.

I am looking to sublet my student flat in Urbanest as I am leaving the UK early. It is a twin room (2 beds), 30 sq ft, 4th floor, river frontage, good views. We can sublet through the official platform.

Available from 05 July to 31 August (No earlier than 5 July or later than 31 August)

【Convenient transportation】: St Pancras station has many domestic train lines and Eurostar. Kings Cross station has many underground lines, Northern, Piccadilly, Victoria, etc.
【Safe Environment】: coop downstairs, large Waitrose within 10 minutes walk. 10 minutes walk to UAL St Martin's campus. 20-30 minutes walk to UCL campus. The building has a recreation room, study room, table tennis table, etc.
【Other】The advantage of a twin room is that it is larger than a studio and not crowded. The price per person is advantageous for couples and friends. If you don't have a suitable partner, you can also negotiate the price for one person. I can also leave a lot of kitchenware, household items, and new quilt for the next tenants.
*I will be leaving on the 5th of July and my tenancy ends on the 31st of August
Price: £229/week/person (negotiable)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending