The Student Room Group

Large Studio for Summer in London (Zone 1)

Hi everyone, my girlfriend and I are looking to move out of our Studio in summer (mid June) so we need to find tenants that would like to take over the tenancy. You need to be a full time student!

The Studio is the biggest one we could find so there is a lot of space, it is 33 square metres. Dual Occupancy is allowed which makes it a lot cheaper per person if you wanted to move in with someone. The rent is £455 pw and will be paid as one payment as the tenancy term is during the last instalment.

The building comes with all the amenities like 24/7 security/staff, Gym, Shared kitchen/event room, rooftop garden, Study space and has a Sainsburys Local right next door. there is also a superstore 10 minutes away as well as Bermondsey tube station with 15 minute ride to Central London.

Some more info on the Building website: Host View Studios - https://host-students.com/locations/london/view-studios/

Please feel free to reach out and ask any questions about the property or location and I can send any videos/pictures of the room!

hey, is this still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending