The Student Room Group

english language paper 2 question 4 - quick question

Can i use the same quotation in more than one paragraph but with different analysis? Am I allowed to do that?
Reply 1
you can do this as if the analysis is very good and in depth you would still get awarded marks but it just shows a wider range of knowledge if you use quotation and the marker is likely to award higher marks
Reply 2
Original post by amelia5757
you can do this as if the analysis is very good and in depth you would still get awarded marks but it just shows a wider range of knowledge if you use quotation and the marker is likely to award higher marks

Hi sorry, are you saying it would be better off if i didn't do that?
Reply 3
Original post by ctrlm.
Hi sorry, are you saying it would be better off if i didn't do that?

no problem, its up to u but its probs best to use other quotations if possible but if it feels like theres nothing else you can say just repeat the quotation good luck x
Reply 4
Original post by amelia5757
no problem, its up to u but its probs best to use other quotations if possible but if it feels like theres nothing else you can say just repeat the quotation good luck x

ahh i see, i'm definitely going to use a range of quotes but i thought mentioning this one quotation would work better too in another paragraph as it relates with the point i'm going to make there, i'll figure out what to do
thank you !!

Quick Reply

Latest