The Student Room Group

I done more that half of my GCSE and I think I am gonna fail. What do I do????

I think I am gonna fail all the exams.....and even if ppl say that ''oh u never know, u might get a good grade''.
Wek I know for sure that isnt gonna happen.
So what options do I have in terms of the subjects I can do, what career options do I have and can I even get a rly high paying job if I failed my GCSEs.
Reply 1
relatively speaking, most “good” universities want a pass/grade 4 at least in english lang and maths, so you’ll have to resit those while you go to a college if you want to go down that route.
otherwise you can always explore options in more practical courses such as apprenticeships and T-levels, but it’s really not impossible to get to where you want to go as long as you put the effort into it. just try your best for the upcoming exams instead of worrying about whether or not you’ve failed the previous ones
Reply 2
You are only half way through.

Do some revision so you can get as many marks as possible in the rest of the exams. It can be surprising how much you can learn when you have a short deadline.

Don't worry about the results now - there will be time to think about next steps later on. Don't fret - there will always be different options available to you.

Quick Reply

Latest