The Student Room Group

Urgent hookup Q for tonight

A guy I wanna see tonight for casual offered to pick me up and go back to his, as he lives about 45 mins from me but is out anyway. I’m happy to accept but he is quite well off and good looking and I live in a really *****y house and neighbourhood.

I wanna go to his but don’t wanna be traveling late at night, and felt it was a bit weird for me to let him pick me up from a different area (that is a bit nicer nearby).

Ideally he would get me an Uber, as it’s too expensive for me but he pays for black cabs regularly. It’s a bit safer and would save him coming to pick me up. Is it cheap if I ask if he would consider getting me an Uber?

I really want to go round tonight but can’t have him seeing where I live, plus I don’t want to give him all those personal details just yet.
Reply 1
It's exam season! focus on your exams. Engage in ascetism rather than hedonism
Reply 2
Original post by a07164
It's exam season! focus on your exams. Engage in ascetism rather than hedonism

I’m an adult not a teenager/ student lmao
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’m an adult not a teenager/ student lmao

Why are you on The Student Room then? I've reported you to the authorities, hope you like prison food.
"Cheap" isn't the word I'd use. If I offered to pick a girl up and she instead asked me to pay for her to take an Uber I would consider that cheeky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending