The Student Room Group

beliefs 20 marker

did u have to link in gender and social class. i talked about different religious practices by different ethnic groups e.g afro Caribbean practice Pentecostalism for defence and transition. also talked about difference in the ethic group in Iran in terms of fundamentalism. also talked about Europe and white ethnic group and how religion in in a decline but contrast this with America and the religous marker theory. i linked in a bit of class in regards to the new age movements. will this get 15/20
Original post by ramzan11111
did u have to link in gender and social class. i talked about different religious practices by different ethnic groups e.g afro Caribbean practice Pentecostalism for defence and transition. also talked about difference in the ethic group in Iran in terms of fundamentalism. also talked about Europe and white ethnic group and how religion in in a decline but contrast this with America and the religous marker theory. i linked in a bit of class in regards to the new age movements. will this get 15/20

No I don't think you do need to mention gender or social class seeing as it wasn't mentioned in the Item, you could make a quick remark to it in the conclusion and say how ethnicity, gender and class are interlinked. Those seem like great points and yeah you can definitely get 15/20 with that, possibly even higher depending how well you wrote it.
Reply 2
Original post by Toastybathtime
No I don't think you do need to mention gender or social class seeing as it wasn't mentioned in the Item, you could make a quick remark to it in the conclusion and say how ethnicity, gender and class are interlinked. Those seem like great points and yeah you can definitely get 15/20 with that, possibly even higher depending how well you wrote it.

thank you that relives some stress of mine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending