The Student Room Group

Sociology aqa alevel paper 2 help

Hi so after the paper 2, I can’t stop overthinking my answers. For domestic labor, I spoke about female mainly doing actual jobs and less on housework . Also for religion influence, I mentioned social change such as calvinism, african americans etc… Are you not supposed to mention this in religion influence? Also I never really finished my beliefs 20 marker because of time so I did one long paragraph and two really short para with a bad conclusion… I felt like I repeated so much stuff. Also if you mess up and add the wrong sociologist is it a big issue?
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Artic_Bear345
Hi so after the paper 2, I can’t stop overthinking my answers. For domestic labor, I spoke about female mainly doing actual jobs and less on housework . Also for religion influence, I mentioned social change such as calvinism, african americans etc… Are you not supposed to mention this in religion influence? Also I never really finished my beliefs 20 marker because of time so I did one long paragraph and two really short para with a bad conclusion… I felt like I repeated so much stuff. Also if you mess up and add the wrong sociologist is it a big issue?

Don't stress too much there is no point in kicking yourself over something that has already happened, from what I've heard most people found that test challenging so the grade boundaries will be quite low, and there is always paper 3 to do well in. Putting the wrong sociologists won't make you lose marks as there is no negative marking, the important thing is as long as you have the correct concepts.

For the questions as long as you related it to the item you should be good, so if you referenced females doing actual jobs and linked it to migration or increased technology (which were mentioned in the item) that would be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Toastybathtime
Don't stress too much there is no point in kicking yourself over something that has already happened, from what I've heard most people found that test challenging so the grade boundaries will be quite low, and there is always paper 3 to do well in. Putting the wrong sociologists won't make you lose marks as there is no negative marking, the important thing is as long as you have the correct concepts.

For the questions as long as you related it to the item you should be good, so if you referenced females doing actual jobs and linked it to migration or increased technology (which were mentioned in the item) that would be fine.

Thanks so much. This calmed me down! Wait negative marking? If thats the case im so glad that doesnt exist! Thank you for replying
Original post by Artic_Bear345
Thanks so much. This calmed me down! Wait negative marking? If thats the case im so glad that doesnt exist! Thank you for replying

Yeah, luckily no A Levels that I know of have that. Anyways I'm glad that I could help

Quick Reply

Latest