The Student Room Group

How to calculate grade?

How do I calculate/estimate grade for fine art aqa a levels? Using old grade boundaries? Thanks
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Agagahbd.
How do I calculate/estimate grade for fine art aqa a levels? Using old grade boundaries? Thanks

just go on the aqa website and divide the a* by the total, then a then so on, i think art craft and design (my a level) was about 77% for an a and the others are quite similar
Reply 2
Hey, so would I divide each unit scores by 96? Cause I’m unsure of there being two different types etx and portfolio. Thansk
Original post by arch17
just go on the aqa website and divide the a* by the total, then a then so on, i think art craft and design (my a level) was about 77% for an a and the others are quite similar
Reply 3
Original post by Agagahbd.
Hey, so would I divide each unit scores by 96? Cause I’m unsure of there being two different types etx and portfolio. Thansk

Why are you even trying to do this? Courseework hasn't been moderated so grade boundaries are nowhere ready to be set
Reply 4
Original post by Muttley79
Why are you even trying to do this? Courseework hasn't been moderated so grade boundaries are nowhere ready to be set

Just thought why not
Sorry
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest