The Student Room Group

Gcse word processor

Hi. I think I am being over paranoid about this, however I do my exams on a computer as there were concerns over my hand writing and I am concerned whether it is going to be obvious for the examiner to know where I have answered the questions.
I usually write in the answer section "On computer" if I have done it on computer, but due to timings, I have not always been able to do this.
In terms of on the computer if there is a question with multiple parts, I label accordingly:

1)
b)
bii)

2)
iii)

I am unsure of how clear this is, and concerned whether the examiner may be unable to know what I am answering... Am I over thinking this or not?
Thanks
Original post by JamesLloyd2
Hi. I think I am being over paranoid about this, however I do my exams on a computer as there were concerns over my hand writing and I am concerned whether it is going to be obvious for the examiner to know where I have answered the questions.
I usually write in the answer section "On computer" if I have done it on computer, but due to timings, I have not always been able to do this.
In terms of on the computer if there is a question with multiple parts, I label accordingly:

1)
b)
bii)

2)
iii)

I am unsure of how clear this is, and concerned whether the examiner may be unable to know what I am answering... Am I over thinking this or not?
Thanks

i think its fine as long as youve clearly labelled it accordingly. my friend also has to use a computer and i think she doesnt write anything on the exam paper
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
i think its fine as long as youve clearly labelled it accordingly. my friend also has to use a computer and i think she doesnt write anything on the exam paper

Okay thank you
Reply 3
I also use a word processor and I write nothing on the questions. They will know that there should be printed work and should check for it if nothing is written there.
Reply 4
Original post by bing1234
I also use a word processor and I write nothing on the questions. They will know that there should be printed work and should check for it if nothing is written there.

Okay thank you

Quick Reply

Latest