The Student Room Group

Gcse additional paper

If i did not write continued on all my exam papers and i wrote on an additional piece of paper will it still be marked and seen?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymouse75
If i did not write continued on all my exam papers and i wrote on an additional piece of paper will it still be marked and seen?

It should be fine. I believe all additional sheets are checked anyway: that's why the invigilators/instructions state along the lines of 'write anything extra in the additional lines at the end: write the question number in the margin'. Nothing is stated about showing that you have continued it, as if the additional paper is checked it will be obvious. Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by {Moss}
It should be fine. I believe all additional sheets are checked anyway: that's why the invigilators/instructions state along the lines of 'write anything extra in the additional lines at the end: write the question number in the margin'. Nothing is stated about showing that you have continued it, as if the additional paper is checked it will be obvious. Hope that helps :smile:

Thank you soo much 💓 💗 💖 💛 💕 💓 💗

Quick Reply

Latest